Non-essential slowly releasing form of vitamin B3 (niacin).
- energy release in tissues and cells
- formation NAD and NADP
- lower cholesterol and triglyceride level
- alleviate the symptoms of arthritis
- enhance circulation
- decrease insomnia and migraine symproms
- is not essential for health , thus no deficiency symptoms are recognized
500 - 1500 mg
Najveća sigurna razina:
Inositol hexanicotinate has not been linked with side effects associated with niacin supplementation.
People who taking large doses (2000 mg or more) should be monitored by doctor.
- ester made of inositol and 6 molecules of niacin
- this form of vitamin B3 does not have side effects